Sunday, November 22, 2009

Inspiration for Dream Big Dreams

History...our past...yesterday....

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2122981/6698886


Secrets, lies and propaganda. Systems of slavery. Systems of power, greed and corruption.

Sometimes my own individual unique perspective on my own journey through life is in question. Sanity within insane systems. Sane systems of insane people. Sane people creating sane systems.

INSPIRATION.....Dr Wayne Dyer bringing to the fore front of personal priorities....an integral perspective of one's ultimate calling.

Makiah became my inspiration the day i was born....forty seven years later he was born. He is my ultimate calling, my ultimate inspiration, my ultimate test of listening to the heart of reality.
His journey, has been my journey from birth and beyond.

Inspiration...WHAT is your inspiration? What inspires you to act according to the ultimate truth of your heart? Inspiration....what inspires you to "Dream Big Dreams?"

No comments:

Post a Comment